Jan 23, 2010

A note from your designer...

Welcome to the new ZooLN online! Things are wrapping up for the new site to be completely finished are ready to go LIVE! It's been in production for awhile now, but I sincerely wanted to give you my best! I still have some plans in store for you as I am always thinking of new ideas and better ways to utilize them, but with these last little steps you are all wrapped up! As you know, I have a day job I am also obligated to, so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being patient with me as I took care of this site. I am anxious to chop up Don's site now and add all these new tricks into it! (Don't worry, he'll never even notice anything except that elements work smoother and things flow better!) Thanks again for using me to get your new site done! All my best!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment